SHAME on You. Next time you are in J.C. Penny, count how many times you see this logo, “American Living“. It is displayed in bedding, sheets, towels, household goods, and various clothing sections. The prominent Ol’ Glory would lead you to believe that part of American Living would be Made-in-USA. Sorry. Unless Pakistan, Bangladesh , Egypt, and Tripoli have joined the other 50 states, you won’t find a U.S. citizen with their fingerprints on these products. Their catalog reads, “Made for Family Time”, but maybe should add to that, “…in a sweatshop overseas” . Mr. J.C.Penny is probably turning over in his Urn these days.
- Jef Benedetti on PRETZEL LOGIC ECONOMICS “Buy American is NonSense”
- American Patriot on What The FRAC ? Brazil Gets U.S. $$ to Drill for OIL
- Junqstuff on SUN-of-a-Gun, Another BEACON of Light Fails
- EddieP on “We’ll Sing in the Sunshine…….
- Ryan on Martin Luther King Memorial: Made In China