SHAME on You. Since I am a car guy practically from birth, (literally from the age of 2), I was excited when the introductory e-mail was sent to me for American Shifter Company. Here is a perfect company to recruit for USAonly.US. After a disappointing chat with one of their reps, he added to the conversation that they were “outsourced”. (Insert loud buzzer noise here). Please note that I am not saying this product suffers in quality, it just ticks me off when companies want to tug on your patriotic wallet, yet they sent their money overseas to have them label it “American”.
- Jef Benedetti on PRETZEL LOGIC ECONOMICS “Buy American is NonSense”
- American Patriot on What The FRAC ? Brazil Gets U.S. $$ to Drill for OIL
- Junqstuff on SUN-of-a-Gun, Another BEACON of Light Fails
- EddieP on “We’ll Sing in the Sunshine…….
- Ryan on Martin Luther King Memorial: Made In China