When we build an Air Force Base, it is always for National Security. According to the Federal Registry, component products are required to be made in America during the construction of the the Base. A waiver had to be used 40 times for the Alaskan AFB. Apparently we can’t get towel bars ceiling fans, screws and any kind of flat screens. What does that do to a country who is forced to buy products from a country we may have a military stand at some point in the future? The GAMUT NEWS ARTICLE references that 57,000 American companies closed their doors between 1999 and 2009. Find out what Supply Shock means to our future.
- Jef Benedetti on PRETZEL LOGIC ECONOMICS “Buy American is NonSense”
- American Patriot on What The FRAC ? Brazil Gets U.S. $$ to Drill for OIL
- Junqstuff on SUN-of-a-Gun, Another BEACON of Light Fails
- EddieP on “We’ll Sing in the Sunshine…….
- Ryan on Martin Luther King Memorial: Made In China