SHAME ON YOU. I’ve never been to the Smithsonian Institute/Museum. The way I remember is that they are the keepers of one-of-kind historical artifacts , documents, and inventions. And correct me if I’m wrong, I believe it’s All AMERICAN. So why would this Institution for All Things American, produce a pictorial account of the Civil War and have it
“Printed and Bound” in Singapore ?????
- Jef Benedetti on PRETZEL LOGIC ECONOMICS “Buy American is NonSense”
- American Patriot on What The FRAC ? Brazil Gets U.S. $$ to Drill for OIL
- Junqstuff on SUN-of-a-Gun, Another BEACON of Light Fails
- EddieP on “We’ll Sing in the Sunshine…….
- Ryan on Martin Luther King Memorial: Made In China